Monday, November 26, 2007

Carrie Underwood Carnival Ride Country Music CD Review

Carnival Drive is the up-to-the-minute Country cadmium set out by the extremely talented Carrie Underbrush who once again have delivered a superb aggregation of tracks. I'm confident Carrie Underbrush fans, and Country fans alike will be pleased with this one.

It's a rare twenty-four hours indeed that I acquire a cadmium from an creative person that I can truthfully state makes not have got a bad path in the bunch. I'm more than happy to denote that's exactly what I must state about this one. There simply is NOT a bad 1 in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

One of the nicer things about a cadmium like this is with this degree of endowment even if Country isn't your favourite genre you still can't assist but appreciate the greatness of the artist.

Overall Carnival Drive is an outstanding release. What I name must have got music. I give it two pollexes up and is most definitely a worthy improver to any Country collection. Truly an outstanding Country CD. One of those that is completely invalidate of any wasted time, arsenic each path is simply superb.

While this full cadmium is really very good the truly standout melodies are path 1 - Flat on the Floor, path 5 - Get Out of This Town, and path 13 - Wheel of the World.

My Bonus Pick, and the 1 that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 10 - I Told You So. What a nice track!

Carnival Drive Release Notes:

Carrie Underbrush originally released Carnival Drive on October 23, 2007 on the 19 Recordings / Capital Of Tennessee label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. Flat on the Floor

2. All-American Girl

3. So Small

4. Just a Dream

5. Get Out of This Town

6. Crazy Dreams

7. I Know You Won't

8. Last Name

9. You Won't Find This

10. I Told You So

11. More Boys I Meet

12. Twisted

13. Wheel of the World

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home