Thursday, January 24, 2008

David Crosby If I Could Only Remember My Name Rock Music CD Review

One word depicts the cadmium If I Could Only Remember My Name from Saint David Crosby... AWESOME!

It's a rare twenty-four hours indeed that I acquire a cadmium from an creative person that I can truthfully state makes not have got a bad path in the bunch. I'm more than happy to denote that's exactly what I must state about this one. There simply is NOT a bad 1 in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

One of the refreshingly nice things about this cadmium is the manner all of the participating people look to be really enjoying themselves. Compound that with the overall presentation and you've got one of Saint David Crosby's most impressive releases ever.

If you're level mildly into Rock music you'll bask this album. Overall If I Could Only Remember My Name is an a great release. I give it my dual pollexes up. You will not be disappointed with 1 single track.

While the full record album is outstanding some of my favourites are path 2 - Cowboy Movie, path 6 - Grip In The Rain, and path 9 - I'd Curse There Was Person Here

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sensitive [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is path 1 - Music Is Love. This is a great track!

If I Could Only Remember My Name Release Notes:

David Bing Crosby originally released If I Could Only Remember My Name on October 25, 1990 on the Atlantic Ocean label.

CD Path List Follows:

1. Music Is Love

2. Cowboy Movie

3. Tamalpais High (At About 3)

4. Laughing

5. What Are Their Names

6. Grip In The Rain

7. Song With No Words (Tree With No Leaves)

8. Orleans

9. I'd Curse There Was Person Here

Personnel: Saint Saint David Bing Crosby (vocals, guitar); Kraut Garcia (guitar, bicycle steel guitar); Billy Graham Ogden Nash (guitar, piano, background vocals); Neil Young (guitar, vibraphone, bass instrument, congas, background vocals); Jorma Kaukonen, Alice Paul Kantner (guitar); Laura Woody Allen (autoharp); Gregg Rolie (piano); Jack Casady, Phil Lesh (bass instrument); Michael Shrieve, Paddy Hart, Bill Kreutzmann (drums, percussion); David Frieberg, Grace Slick, Joni R. J. Mitchell (background vocals). Recording information: Wally Heider Studio, San Francisco, California.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home